"I have forgiven almost unforgivable mistakes, I tried to replace irreplaceable and unforgettable people forget. ... I did things on impulse. ... I've been disappointed with people when I never let me down, but also disappointed someone. ... I hugged pra protect. ... I laughed when I could, I made friends forever, I loved and was loved, but I've been rejected, was loved and not loved. ... I screamed and jumped of happiness. ... I have lived in love and made eternal vows, "I broke my face" many times! ... I cried listening to music and viewing photos. ... I called just to hear a voice, I fell in love with a smile. ... I thought I was going to die so nostalgic and I was afraid of losing someone special! But I lived! And still alive! Not step in life. Well ... it is going to fight with determination, embrace life and live, lose with class and win with boldness, because the world belongs to those who dare and life is VERY good to be insignificant. "

0 comentários: